My oh my is it Friday already?! Here we go then!
1. I'm starting to catch on to this sheer clothing trend.
2. I love rhubarb and these look almost too lovely to eat.
3. Take me to this bedroom.
4. I've always been a big proponent of comfy, yet stylish airport travel. Continue reading →
"Palm fronds, pineapples, super-saturated florals, and flying birds: a good tropical print should whisk you off to a sunny island—even if, in reality, your feet are firmly on a city sidewalk." StyleCaster couldn't have said it better about tropical prints. Not only are they super on-trend this season, they're a great way to add color to your wardrobe.
The once-goofy Hawaiian shirt is making a major comeback this summer, and for more femme sensibilities, dresses laden with banana leaves and hibiscus are an easy way to feel like you’re on the...
Built-ins hold a special place in my heart. They remind me of a time when attention to detail and hints of charm were the norm. An era when every nook and cranny of a home could serve a purpose, if you could find and/or afford this type of craftsmanship.
When it came to apartment hunting, I wanted a small space, which would still allow me to keep my extensive wardrobe collection. Above all the other charming details - from herringbone subway tile, brass fixtures, and bottom kitchen...
Another week, another linkfest!
1. I'm always looking for the best shopping list for eating healthy and having nothing go to waste. This one seems good!
2. I guess my next major shopping trip will be to Australia!
3. I've been craving a vacation specifically for the instagram opportunities. This article put a lot in perspective.